[Zope-CMF] Shared folder ...

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 04:17:12 -0400

Aha!  Well, how do you find out about the new folder?  Well, my namesake,
how do you find out about the Members folder?  Via either the top bar or the
actions box!  That's right, it's explicitly programmed in!

My solution (e.g. http://www.bowery.com) is to programmatically do a box
similar to the news_box which gives you those links.  There's (obviously)
many other ways to do it.