[Zope-CMF] More FS Questions...

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:18:14 +0100

Tres Seaver wrote:

> One thing to watch out for -- SQL Methods expect to know the name
> of their database connection;  making that work from a
> filesystem-based scheme is more than a bit tricky.

Hmm... by name I'm guessing you mean id?

In that case, specify an id in the FS-version and just make sure you have a DBC
around with that id... would that work?

On a seperate FS-related question, how do I set permissions on FS-based objects?
Ideally, setting role-permission mappings, local roles and proxy roles would be
ideal.

Is this possible? If not, what would it take to make it possible?

cheers,

Chris