[Zope-CMF] CMFExtFile and CMFAudio hybrid

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:06:06 +0200

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 20:44, you wrote:
> HI Ken,
> Have you looked at Radio Free Pete or the My Media Manager products?
>   Might be some useful ideas in those.
>

> ... are you sure you're using updated versions of Audio and CMFAudio (check
> my homepage for links)
>
> Precondition is a nifty, and underutilized, feature... which I think I took
> out of the first release of Audio but put back once I realized that it
> could be useful (for example, to track uploads/downloads, to launch
> players...)

Hello,
We have created FS based Masterfile objects based on the CMFExternalFile
product (thanks to Jeff for this!).
I left out the precondition argument I think.
If you want, I can send our latest copy of the Masterfile.py module so you
can see how we handle uploads ?

Regards,
Gitte Wange