[Zope-CMF] How to manage and deploy portal boxes?

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:23:34 -0400

The CA product seems to be like a personal 'my yahoo/my excite' type portal;
where you can fill the library of possible content rather then selecting
from their limited offerings.
It seems to be awfully slow and heavy; but I've lobbied for similar
capabilities in the CMF quite some time ago.  Today, I doubt they belong in
the stock CMF.
Andrew