[Zope-CMF] login_form

Dan Keshet dkesh@channel1.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:08:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

In order to make content creation a little easier, I have some links like:

IDdate in the previous line.

If the user is logged out, it takes them to the login_form, remembers that they
were heading to invoke_factory, but forgets the cgi variables, so when they get
taken to invokeFactory, it brings up an error.

Is there any way to carry the user to the login_form, then to the proper page,
without forgetting the cgi values?  Or is there some other way of doing it that
I'm not seeing?

Thanks!

Dan