[Zope-CMF] Remove Members?!

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:25:31 +0100

Another quick observation: if we're talking about APIs, things like
member folders are going to be specific to the implementation.
Therefore such considerations should be left out of the API, which
should just have a delMembers method.

seb

p.s. yours has got to be the longest MUA string I've ever seen ;-)

 Wanderlust/2.5.8 (Smooth Criminal) SEMI/1.14.3 (Ushinoya)
 FLIM/1.14.2 (Yagi-Nishiguchi) APEL/10.3 MULE XEmacs/21.4 (patch 1) (Copyleft)
 (i386-debian-linux)

* Joseph Wayne Norton <norton@alum.mit.edu> [010919 10:11]: