[Zope-CMF] standard_error_message must be DTML?!

Lynn Walton waltonl@franklin.edu
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:17:17 -0500

I just tried to do the same thing ... make a page template with id standard_error_message
like what Chris had, (using here/request  since that what Dieter thought might be involved.
And the behavior I got is that it started causing all my errors that would normally be handled by the default
standard_error_message
started being intercepted by the ZPublisher's HTTPResponse.py hardcoded site error.

What would it take to change this so you can use your own standard_error_message in the portal (rather than the
root folder) and have it be a zpt?

Lynn