[Zope-CMF] standard_error_message must be DTML?!

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:06:31 +0200 (CEST)

Lynn Walton writes:
 > I just tried to do the same thing ... make a page template with id standard_error_message
 > like what Chris had, (using here/request  since that what Dieter thought might be involved.
Sorry!

  It might be that I did not look carefully enough at Chris' ZPT!

  In ZPT, you would use either "request" or "here/REQUEST".

  In the first case, you use the pre-defined ZPT variable "request",
  in the second case, you acquire the request object from
  the pre-fined variable "here".

  Of course, the first is more natural and more efficient.

  However, you must use "request" and "here/REQUEST" (not case!).
  Using "REQUEST" or "here/request" will both cause
  secondary errors reported by the build in "HTTPResponse" site error.

Dieter