[Zope-CMF] Skins and ZPT

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:43:22 -0400

Norman Khine wrote:

> Having setup the CMFDecor and the new ZPT skins, it seems some of the
> additional types are not "compatable" with the new skins. By compatable I
> mean that these items refer back to a basic skin, for example if you click
> on Local Roles, the template changes back to the basic skin.

 > My question, would we have to change these methods to zpt ourselves,
or is
 > there are plans for this to be updated, in the future?

All the stock content types (Folder, SkinnedFolder, Document, File,
Image, Link, NewsItem, Favorite, Topic) should have ZPT equivalents
for all their skin methods.  If you find one which has not been converted,
such as 'folder_localrole_form', then that is a bug:  please report it
to the CMF Tracker at http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

We have also created ZPT skins for the other products (CMFCalendar,
CMFWiki).  Others, such as Jeff Sasmor's CMFOptions, will need to be
converted by their owners.