[Zope-CMF] ZPT and CMF

Norman Khine khine@bmpublications.co.uk
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:49:41 +0100

Hi again,
I a having this problem now, if I try to modify sat the
zpt_generic/join_form, I can do that and will put it onto the custom folder.
Which I suppose it should be, but then if a member decides to use the basic
skin, I would need to change this form as well, now here is the problem --
how do one update/modify all the tempates/methods so that you have a
consitant look & feel when you use both ZPT and DTML Methods.

Should there be a zpt_custom folder so that all forms that need to be
updated from the zpt are put there and all basic skins to go to the custom
folder.

Norman