[Zope-CMF] keeping a customized CMF in sync with CVS-CMF

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 07:48:51 -0400

well, at the moment the only way to do that is to manually add those=20
changes to your customized version...

to find out what the changes are you can always go to cvs.zope.org and=20=

have a diff generated between the version your custom file is based on =
and=20
the latest.

jens