[Zope-CMF] keeping a customized CMF in sync with CVS-CMF

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:49:45 -0400

The issue of localization is different.  I thought you wanted to=20
signicantly change the templates (different CSS, etc.)

Apparently there are two schools of thought in the land of Zope about=20
localization.  Until some consensus emerges, I'm not sure how to comment.

Can you describe how a different, non-Zope system (such as PHP-Nuke)=20
accomplishes localization in web software, and whether you consider it=20
to be successful on the issue of keeping in synch?

--Paul