[Zope-CMF] changing "reply" to "comment"

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 00:21:52 -0400

tom,

the CVS version of the CMF works with Zope 2.4.x / python 2.x without a
problem.

the "Reply" link is generated in CMFDefault/DiscussionTool.py in the
method "listActions". you could go there and simply change the string
"Reply" to "Comment", but you would have to do that whenever you upgrade
the CMF code.

CMFWiki in the CMF CVS version works very well, too.

jens