[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow getInfoFor() typo.

Sebastien Bigaret Sebastien.Bigaret@inqual.com
26 Sep 2001 10:25:13 +0200

>   Before having my first coffee: there's a typo in DCWorkflow.py, preventing
> one to get info for anything but the state variable:
> [...]
> See http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker for bug reports and feature requests

  Oh, well I feel embarrassed... I just read AND paid attention to that
notice... So I did just fill in an issue in the tracker, and an other for the
Default.py's typo I signaled a few days ago. Sorry for having "flooded" the
list with that sort of notification.

  By the way, can someone confirm me that questions and requests for feature
could still take place in this list, as suggested in the DCWorkflow/README?

  Kind regards,

-- SB aka Big.