[Zope-CMF] keeping a customized CMF in sync with CVS-CMF

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:12:00 -0400

Joachim Schmitz wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Tres Seaver wrote:
>>We aren't there, but we have significant inducement to get there,
>>in the relatively near term.  One consequence of this design
>>choice should be to decrease the significance of the "generic"
>>skin (as currently shipped with CMFDefault/CMFDecor);  we may
>>need to move the non-presentation elements (the PythonScripts
>>which serve as POST targets) into a different layer, to make them
>>easier to reuse across skins.
>
> Is there a roadmap for this ?
>
> and how can the eurozope-community help ?

I'd be interested in a well-written comparison between what appear to be
the two dominant approaches in Zope (ZBabel and Localizer), with some
analysis on whether EuroZope members generally prefer one over the other.

--Paul