[Zope-CMF] need advice, zdiscussions, blark, squish, swish, cmf

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:21:56 -0400

Sometime before Oct 1 (that's Monday) I need a solution because our Ad comes out in
the paper..

I'd like to add a CMF section to our web site.. Further, I'd like discussion forums that are
usable within the CMF by non-anonymous and anonymous users.

blark seems to fit this, but the promise of swishdot is too enticing to ignore. The
swishdot cvs contents are pretty old.

I had thought that there was a zdiscussions that works under CMF, but I can't find it.

I'd like recommendations on which way to go, and why. I really don't want a weblog,
exactly. More like newsgroup forums. Being able to get email notification of updates to
the forum, even cross linking to newsgroups would be great.

Why don't I just run newsgroups? Well, these users aren't ready for that yet. :-(

Do I just wait for swishdot, or what?

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements