[Zope-CMF] Workflow - Publish All Objects in Folder

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:13:02 +0200

When I try your script I get the following:

This is the Script (Python) "publish_all" in
http://w2roelv.planetinterior.com:8080/RMW/FTP
Trying to publish all unpublished content
publishing Download failed
publishing Fases failed
publishing 0323 Cuesmes failed
publishing 01 Surveyor Plans - SP failed
publishing Drawings failed
publishing PDF failed
publishing Photos failed
publishing Zip failed
publishing 02 Design Intent - DI failed
publishing Approved by BP failed
publishing Archive failed
publishing Date failed
publishing ai failed
publishing dwg failed
publishing eps failed
publishing jpg failed
publishing mcd failed

Am I missing something?
Should the content be in a 'pending' state?
If so how do I alter the script to add 'pending' first if no state is set
and then change it to 'published'?
Or is this too complex?
(I'm no programmer, snif)

TIA