[Zope-CMF] How do I get the action for 'folderContents'?

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 20:10:45 +0200

I tried to get the 'folderContents' action path (folder_contents)
in a python script as followed (the scripts lives in a Portal Folder):

   action_path = context.getTypeInfo().getActionById('folderContents')

This gives me a 'TypeError: No action "folderContents" for type "folder"'.

As I understand, this is because the 'folderContents' action is not
defined in the PortalFolders action definition (in the types tool).

That's why the following works ('edit' is defined in the type tool):

   action_path = context.getTypeInfo().getActionById('edit')

Now my question:

   How do I get the action_path of the 'folderContents' action id
   in a python script in a CMF skin folder?

Versions:

  - Zope 2.5.0

  - CMF HEAD of middle of march (post CMF 1.2, pre CMF 1.3)

  - Win2kSP2

Thanx in advance, Greg

Grégoire Weber
mailto:gregoire.weber@switzerland.org