[Zope-CMF] Adding a workflow to the CMF

Wendy Langer wlanger@bigpond.net.au
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:36:21 +1000

Hello,

I am having problems adding a new workflow as per the example in
DC_workflow.pdf tutorial

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DCWorkflow_docs

I use the "add workflow" button, and add a workflow of the default type.
This new workflow appears beneath the default workflow in the

.../portal_workflow/directory

However when I click on it, there is nothing much inside! Rather than having
8 tabs(ie properties,states, transitions,variables,etc) as in the screenshot
in the tutorial, it only has 4 tabs  - properties, undo, ownership, and
security.

Then I had a look at the default_workflow which came with the CMF site, and
there was nothing inside that either...

So I'm not sure what to do next, any help greatly appreciated :)

Wendy Langer
ICQ#: 71726799
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/71726799
See more about me: http://web.icq.com/whitepages/about_me?Uin=71726799