[Zope-CMF] role problem with CMF 1.2 and CMFWiki

Steve Arnold sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 14:25:04 -0700

Howdy:

I just added my first wiki page, but it looks like I have a problem.
  At the top of my portal site, I have permissions set for the
member role to edit and comment on CMFWiki pages, however, when I
set the advanced properties on a wiki page for non-Anon to edit and
comment, I don't get any edit or comment links in the actions box.
If I set the Advanced actions for owner or everybody, the links show
up as expected.  But that's not what I want...

Is there a mis-match between the member role in the ZMI and the
portal non-Anon settings?  Shouldn't they be equivalent?  Is my
setup hosed, or is this a known bug?  I tried looking briefly, but I
have a hard enough time finding basic info on things like structure
text...

I'll see if I can find an existing bug report, but I'd appreciate
some help on this (I'm still completely confused on CMF, and I don't
think I want to try upgrading both Zope and CMF just yet).

Thaanks in advance, Steve
Steve Arnold                   http://arnolds.dhs.org:8080