[Zope-CMF] Local role search and email address lost

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:20:04 -0400

unfortunately the form that is used to do the search and assignment of
local roles is not part of the CMFLDAP package, so the form you see is the
standard form bundled with CMF. customizing the form and retrieving the
email address by using getProperty( 'email' ) or something like that might
help.

jens