[Zope-CMF] Letting users be reviewers for some content types?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 08:55:21 +0300

Antwan Reijnen wrote:

> Hi Heimo / huima,
>
> this is possible with the dc workflow product. You can define workflows based per

>contenttype. So for group-calendar you could create a group-calendar-workflow where

>the members have permission to review the content, or publish directly on submit.

>I did the same for something similar: 'agenda' and 'news'.

Thanks. That really solves the problem.

Somehow I had the problem finding documentation, even though I
remembered seeing sometime a really great PDF about it. Took me some
time to find the link, even though I used both searches on cmf.zope.org
and on www.zope.org.

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DCWorkflow_docs/

I have now spent abput two weeks playing with CMF and only thing I see
in front of me is how much it will save my time in the future. This is
soooo great...

-huima