[Zope-CMF] Nested CMF sites, acquired skins and protected sites logout

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:37:20 +0200

Cravoisier Thierry writes:
 > I need my skins to be acquired in my nested CMF sites:
 > - I removed the "portal url" tool from the portal root folder for each
 > nested site
 > - I removed the "portal skins" folder from each nested site
 > It seems to work fine (but...)
 > I need to continue to use the CMF-site local Zcatalog to find local news
 > or documents in my nested sites BUT since I removed the skins, I acquire
 > it, and don't search in the proper catalog.
What Catalog you get should be independent from the "skins" tool (because
you get it directly from the portal, not via the skins tool).

What should matter is the URL you use to search.
There is also a possibility that the Python script that does the
search uses "container" rather than "context" and then would
get the outer portal.

Dieter