[Zope-CMF] Nested CMF sites, acquired skins and protected sites logout

Cravoisier Thierry thierry.cravoisier@st.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:48:49 +0200

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think I found a very easy way to solve
my problem thanks again to acquisition:

In the "standard_top_bar" method I changed the portal_url to
absolute_url so that all search, members, news..
are made by acquiring skins (method) from my root CMF site in the nested
site I am.
I did not change the portal_url for "home" link so that when I need to

Acquisition is so powerful !!!

Thanks again
Thierry