[Zope-CMF] Acquired permissions: folder_contents

Mirna Callejas mirnacallejas@yahoo.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:26:53 -0500

In plone site I don't want that members see the folder_contents:
plonesite/Members/folder_contents, for this reason, in this level of
security I removed the permission "List Folder contents" but to each one
members like owners of him folder I gave them it.
Now every time that create an account, I have to configure a long
permissions list. (And I expected +500  companies! it would be too tired!
Could I automate this  so that when I add a member  are configured already
their permissions?
Neither  I don't want when a member search for to another, show him his
folder_contents in the navigation box because to click it show the tabs
edit, publish, metadata, etc. of the that member. How I can avoid to appear?
I gave that permission to Authenticate member at workflow, but the members
not Authenticate can access still.

~Mirna
Edumedia.

~~____~~