[Zope-CMF] dtml-sendmail equiv in page templates?

Carl Rendell cer@sol43.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:16:36 -0700

I'm down to the final steps of 100% conversion to page templates
from dtml. The only thing I've not been able to find is an
equivalent script and page template example that mimics the
behavior of the <dtml-sendmail> tag.

Does anyone have an example, or a pointer to an example?

BTW: for anyone out there who has not converted, or is
contemplating conversion, to Page Templates I can say that it is
much less of a learning curve than when I started with dtml. We're
also discovering a number of benefits to the conversion as well.

If anyone is interested, I can post a synopsis of my experience
with the conversion from dtml to zpt.

As I said.. so far the only outstanding issue for me is the
dtml-sendmail tag.

~C

Carl E. Rendell
Solution43
Information Distribution Consulting        |   "Ahhhh the power of
cer@sol43.com                              |    acquisition"  - Chef Z