[Zope-CMF] base slot

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 05:50:45 +0300

Hi all,

I had a small figth while creating own skin - with the base slot in
the standard 1.3 b main template. Base slot is in the pages header and
it is used for example in the document_view to set the base

When I modified the main template and index_html I suddenly noticed
that for example document_view stopped to work. They only produced the
output from the main template.

With some testing I noticed that the cause was the base-slot.. I had
to comment it out to make everything work again.

If I try it with the old main_template.. everything works.. if I take
my new without the base commented out, document_view fails. index_html
still works in both cases.

My problem now is to know what is it that I have changed so much that
causes that kind of behaviour. Afaik I didn't change anything
important - just layout - so pretty much everything shoud be in place.

Zope 2.5.0
CMF 1.3 b

-huima