[Zope-CMF] css_inline_or_link - NameError on 'context' ??

Harry Wilkinson harryw@nipltd.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:30:56 +0100

Hi all :)

I am having problems using the css_inline_or_link.py script that comes with
CMFDefault to work properly.  I have this in a page template, which has
worked elsewhere:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/stylesheet.css"
        tal:replace="structure here/css_inline_or_link">

When I try to view the page with this in the <head> tags, though, I get a
name error on 'context', of all things.  Looking at the bindings through the
ZMI, context is in there.

Here's the top of the error message:

Error Type: TALESError
Error Value: exceptions.NameError on global name 'context' is not defined in
"standard:'here/css_inline_or_link'", at line 4, column 3

I am using a Filesystem Directory View to write my ZPTs and scripts on the
filesystem, if that makes any difference.  Zope version is 2.5.1.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks.

Harry