[Zope-CMF] Swishdot?

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:23:30 +0100

Marc Lindahl wrote:

> So it's not working, or just not 'elegant'? :)

The CMF has probably changed enough in the meantime that it probabyl _is_ broken. And its
certainly not elegant, it's in DTML ;-)

> Anything new going on with that project?

Yup, I came up with the concept for the base content type for postings over the weekend. I
suspect this content type will be useful for a lot of people in other contexts as well.

My ideas for the replacement discussion tool are pretty well formed now (see the Zopw 3
ObjectHub ;-) and I haev a good idea of what skins I'll be providing.

I have a couple more content types I need to do for http://www.chidamoyo.org and a
Squishdot 1.4.1 release and then I'll be abel to get on with the coding.

That said, I need the previously mentioned content type for some consulting jobs so it'll
get developed quite soon :-)

cheers,

Chris