[Zope-CMF] Re: Reference Implementations using Zope and CMF

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:26:02 +0200

Hi everybody,

as promised, a preliminary list of Zope/CMF reference sites with some
additional informations.

People which responded to my request about two weeks ago may notice
that one or another site is not listed. The reason is that I didn't
want to overload this preliminary version of the list with small
(traffic, objects, members) Sites. I hope I didn't insult anybody!

Please correct and extend.

Greg

Zope/CMF-based Sites

  **http://www.zope.org:** Zope Community Site

    - more than 10000 objects in ZODB

    - high trafic (80000-120000 page hits/day)

    - more than 2000 members (estimation)

    - runs on a ZEO cluster (2 rendering machines, 1 storage machine)

  **http://www.zopezen.org:** Zope News Community Site

    - 1470 objects in ZODB

    - medium trafic (estimation)

    - 550 members

    - runs on dedicated hardware

  **http://www.zopera.org:** French Zope Community Site

    - 500 objects in ZODB

    - low trafic (estimation)

    - more than 120 members

  **http://www.breastcancercare.org.uk:** a large british charity

    - 400 pages, more than 1000 objects in ZODB

    - medium traffic ("many thousands page hits per day")

    - 1000 members

    - runs on shared hardware

  **http://www.drugs.gov.uk:** Government drugs strategy website

    - 200 pages, more than 1000 objects in ZODB

    - medium traffic ("many thousands page hits per day")

    - 170 members

    - runs on shared hardware

  **http://opensource.gov.dk:** A portal to be used by the danish government
                                presenting events on IT in the danish
government.

    - 50 objects in ZODB

  **http://www.zug.dk:** Danish Zope User Group Site

    - less than 50 objects in ZODB

    - low traffic

  **http://www.designingfutures.com.au:** Portal for australian and
                                          international fine wood artists

    - 750 objects in ZODB

    - low traffic (estimation)

    - 53 members

  **http://portail.bourget.univ-savoie.fr:** Portal of the University of
                                             Savoie, France

    - 60000 objects in ZODB/file system

    - 4000 sessions/day (it's about 4 sessions per minute)

    - 5000 members

    - based on PTK (portal toolkit) the predecessor of CMF

Grégoire Weber
mailto:gregoire.weber@switzerland.org