[Zope-CMF] External Editor for CFM does not work

Paulo Fernandes pfsj@interlegis.gov.br
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:06:15 -0300

Hi,

 I'm having trouble with Windows client, CMF and External Editor. When I try
it, I get a "Fatal Error - Errno 9 - Bad File Descripor" message. The editor
(Front Page) opens the file, but when I save it Zope is not updated. The same
operation is ok on ZMI, and on a linux client with CMF.
 I installed the last CVS version of ExternalEditor.

Thanks for any help,

Paulo Fernandes.
Programa Interlegis
pfsj@interlegis.gov.br