[Zope-CMF] programmatically add topics when adding a new created type

Al-Muthairi, Abdullah Abdullah.Al-Muthairi@INTP.COM
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 15:02:59 -0700

Hi everyone

this is my first post here i would really like some help here.
i created a new portal type called "Application Documentation" by copying a
folder type and modifying its actions. It should contain meta data about the
ineternally developed applications in the company and should also contain 2
zope topics. One of the topics will be the applications documents and the
2nd is user contributions. Every time a new application documentation type
is created these 2 topics should be created also. Any ideas how to
automatically create the 2 topics with the creation of the type?
i think it is achieved in the factory method (im still new to CMF and zope)
which brings us to my 2nd question. where can i find the factory methods of
the portal types?

thank you very much for your time

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient or any
employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient.
Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the
original message and all attachments from your electronic files.