[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow bug? - Updating security settings affects also normal images, not just portal images

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:37:19 +0300

Hi all,

I am using CMF 1.3b2, not latest version from CVS.

I sis some settings in workflow and noticed that after I updated the
permission settings, all the images of my site (normal Image-objects)
required users to authenticate. While cheking the problem I noticed
that all the security setting were changed to match those in DC
Workflow for Portal Image.

I created a new workflow called published, where there is only one
state called published and correct security setting and gave that
workflow to Image. After updating security settings all images now had
the settings managed in workflow.

Can anyone else confirm this too? I couldn't connect to collector
since there seems to be some major problems at this moment on
cmf.zope.org and on collector.

-huima