[Zope-CMF] error on renaming a custom content type

Aaron Payne aaron@aaronpayne.com
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 10:28:53 -0500

Hi Florent,

On Saturday, August 3, 2002, at 10:01  AM, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Actually I'm not sure the fix I proposed is completely correct.
>
> The real question is, why don't you use CMFDefault.Image?

I used CMFCalendar as a template for my new skin. I went through each py
file and edited it to fit my new class.   Once  I had a working skin, I
needed to add image support. I looked at CMFDefault.Image and found that
it subclasses OFS.Image.Image as well as the other cmf classes
PortalContent, DefaultDublinCoreImpl.

In doing that, would I just subclass CMFDefault.Image and remove
PortalContent, DefaultDublinCoreImpl since CMFDefault.Image includes
those subclasses?  I'm going to give this a shot.

thanks,
Aaron