[Zope-CMF] CVS broken

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:29:09 +0200

Robert Rottermann writes:
 > After looking at the diff between the last two version I see that the new
 > code assumes that
 > products have to reside in a directory with the directory 'products in it.
 > This is not the case!!!
 > I use the environment variable PRODUCTS_PATH to point to my products which
 > do not reside in a directory with Products in the path.
I fear this was my fault...

  I did not know about "PRODUCTS_PATH" and told Chris Withers that
  all products are either located via "INSTANCE_HOME" or
  "SOFTWARE_HOME".

  He made some changes to allow for easy migration between
  Unix and Windows.

  Sorry.

Note that using products located via "PRODUCTS_PATH" will make
relocation quite tedious.

Dieter