[Zope-CMF] using calendar-where to start

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:19:20 -0700

Hi,
I just installed cmf 1.3 over 1.2.  One thing that I'm confused about is
using the calendar like the one I see on zope.org.  How do I do it?  I see
the calendar folder listed in the products folder but I do not have the
option to install a calendar or anything else when selecting NEW in the CMF
folder list.  I have seen mention of installing events but do not have this
option either.  I noticed there are various items on the zope site about
calendars but some of them seem kind of old and may not be relevant to cmf
1.3.  Where do I get started?  I want to be able to setup group calendars on
a intranet and be able to create reservation systems for things like
projectors and other company assets that need to be check out.  Is this the
best thing to use or is something else out there?

Sean Kelley
Technology Coordinator
City of Santa Rosa