[Zope-CMF] Help with move to 1.3 CMF

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:19:23 -0500

Corin,

I am not quite sure *why* its giving you this error. but I can suggest a way
around it.
export the folders *inside* the original CMF site (i.e. Members) to the
filesystem,
then upgrade, create a new plone, and finally import the existing .zexp's
(which wont have any knowledge
about the previous CMF object state)

~runyaga