[Zope-CMF] broken tests - FSDirectoryViews

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
12 Aug 2002 09:07:07 -0400

On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 14:31, Robert Rottermann wrote:
> I had the same problem.
> It looks as if the non Windows-User did forget that we have no symlinks.
>
> You have to revert utils.py and DirectoryView.py (both CMFCore) to Version
> 1.26.

I moved the current versions of DirectoryView, CMFCore.utils, and the
relevant tests off onto a new branch ('chrisw-dirview-branch') and
reverted the HEAD to the versions as of a week ago this morning.  I
would like for Chris, Sidnei, et aliae to continue work on the branch,
address the "XXX" comments I left inline, and merge back to the head
when all tests pass on both Windows and Linux (*not* just a Linux which
has Zope installed in '/usr/local/zope/Zope-2.5.1', either!)