[Zope-CMF] How to link pages in a Plone site

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:54:22 -0300

Hi Alan,

> In the Plone official site : http://plone.org/  you can see how they
> include links in the welcome page that allow to know another information
> but inside the site (maintaining the skin). Example: "development
section"
> link guides to a section where you can find more information and so on...

you mean the tabs on the top?

look at portal_actions

No, not the tabs...Just hyperlinked text mixed in the welcome page text,
that you can click on it and go to the new document...I have tried actions
but I do not want to have a lot of global_tabs...

How can I add an hyperlink?

                    "alan runyan"
                    <runyaga@runy        To:     "george donnelly" <george@zettai.net>,
                    aga.com>             <mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar>
                                         cc:     "zope-cmf" <zope-cmf@zope.org>
                    13/08/2002           Subject:     Re: [Zope-CMF] How to link pages in a
                    12:53                Plone site
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "alan runyan"

> Me again. Thanks for your patience. I think I am not explaining myself
very
> well. I am not a Plone/CMF site User. I am supposed to be the
Administrator
> of the site!. So I need to provide my users with a Welcome Page where
they
> can find Links that guide to information inside the site.

you can change this with th frontpage and/or the index_html that is found
in
the root of your plone site

> In the Plone official site : http://plone.org/  you can see how they
> include links in the welcome page that allow to know another information
> but inside the site (maintaining the skin). Example: "development
section"
> link guides to a section where you can find more information and so on...

you mean the tabs on the top?

look at portal_actions

> How can I reproduce this in my site?

add a action?