[Zope-CMF] centralize skins for multiple cmf sites on same server

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:50:15 -0500

I'll have to give this a try. At the same time I feel like this whole
putting-the-skin-on-the-filesystem is anti-zope, that it goes against the
grain of one of zope's great features: TTW editing.

Also, enabling FTP access would be kind of a step backwards security-wise.

thanks for the help and ideas everyone.

regards,
george donnelly
http://zettai.net/
zettai: zope hosting and dynamic websites