[Zope-CMF] Zope webserver root???

Braun Brelin bbrelin@yahoo.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 05:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Where is the Zope webserver root dir configured?
Is there a zope.conf file somewhere?  I don't see an
/etc/zope/conf or similar structure anywhere.

I've created a new folder with CMF called DocManage
and I've modified some of the files in the portal
skins under the DocManage folder.
I can't however, seem to find the modified files.  I
can find the original files under the
Product/CMFDefault directory, but where are the
modified files?

The URL from the Zope webserver is:

localhost:8080/DocManage.

The problem is that I can't find a directory or a file
name called DocManage anywhere on my system
(Using find . -name DocManage.  I've also tried
find . -name "DocManage.*" and find . -name
"DocManage*.*" where the command originates in /)

Thanks,

Braun