[Zope-CMF] File, Document and other objects with history?

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 19:23:28 +0300

Hi,

has anyone yet created either skins for current content types or new
content types that would provide easy to manage history for documents
and files? I mean Undo is not enough for now ( for example because of
the redirect to portal root/folder_contents, not showing only those
transactions that are for that object etc. ).

I don't need diffs with different versions or anything else too fancy.
Just history of a couple of revisions would be nice. ANy ideas how to
begin to solve this problem?

--
Heimo Laukkanen
Oy Fountain Park Ltd