[Zope-CMF] Toggle skins - Recipe Updated

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:20:55 -0300

On Sexta 23 Agosto 2002 13:55, Tres Seaver wrote:
| I would probably avoid doing a 1.3.1 release at the moment;  the one
| bugfix which might warrant a release is not for a "glaring" problem).
|
| *Most* of the changes since the release are on the head;  *some* of the
| changes on the CMF-1_3-branch look inappropriate (e.g., there is a bunch
| of new features added to CMFEvent),

Ops, thats my fault :( Should I revert? I was not sure about how to do it,
because it seemed like it wouldnt affect anything existing, then I checked it
into branch too.

| The general rule is that new features go only on the
| head, while bugfixes are done first on the current release branch and
| then forward-ported to the head.

/me adding to personal good-cvs-behavior list.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

In the long run, every program becomes rococco, and then rubble.
		-- Alan Perlis