[Zope-CMF] Type error on plone install

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:00:35 +0000

Hi, I'm using zope 2.5.1 and cmf 1.2 upgraded to cmf 1.3 on win 2000.  I'm
not able to add a plone instance from the drop down menu.
The error I get after filling out the initial form.

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: __init__() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

  I Think there may be a problem with how I upgraded.  I just copied the
files over the old ones and restarted.  Maybe I should have deleted the old
directory first.  I'm able to add an instance using win 98, Zope 2.5.1 and a
fresh install of CMF 1.3.
Thanks,
- James