[Zope-CMF] Type error on plone install

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 00:59:19 +0000

Thanks for the fast response.  I deleted cmfplone,dcwork, and formulator and
reinstalled the same and still the same error.  I also deleted the cmfcore,
cmfdefault, and what else came with the cmf1.3 zip and reinstalled that
product.  I just noticed that I'm running zope 2.5.0  and not 2.5.1 on the
machine so that might be it. ;-)
- James