[Zope-CMF] UnpicklingError importingcollector_issue_workflow.zexp on win32

James Johnson tacomabbs@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 16:18:56 +0000

Ok I tried updating with no options and also gettig the HEAD tag with no
luck.  Downloading the tarball did work.  The CVS version did work after I
deleted the old zexp and ran the update using "Check out text files with the
Unix LF" on the globals tab.  I suppose I can keep it set that way. Seems to
work now.
Peace,
- James