[Zope-CMF] showing an item only to slected groups

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 17:22:44 +0100

Hi all,

I've build a graphical homepage in front of a CMF site.

Within the site a certain folder is only accessible and viewable to a group
using NuxUserGroups and the 'skip_unauthorized' function in CMF 1.3. That
works fine, only the allowed groups can view/visit the folder.

Now I do not want the button and text for that folder to show up on the
homepage.

I'm used to hide static content for 'Guests' with

<dtml-let member="portal_membership.getAuthenticatedMember()"
          listMembers="portal_membership.checkPermission('List portal
members', member)">
<dtml-if listMembers>
</dtml-let>
</dtml-if>

But I can't figure out how to check for a certain 'Group'

Any hint would very much be appreciated

TIA Roel.