[Zope-CMF] CMF Browser

Andrew M. Yochum andrew@digitalpulp.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:43:09 -0500 (EST)

Thank you.  The folder_contents.dmtl/pt looks like the best place to start
given I'm looking for only CMF docs.

Any thoughts on how this should be implemented?

Here's how I was going to approach it:

Create a class that subclasses the PortalFolder which adds an Action for this
modified folder_contents (maybe called folder_browser). Then, I'd swap the
Folder portal_type for this new type.

I believe I'd then also have to make my own version of the SkinnedFolder so
that my SkinnedFolder portal_types behave the same way.

Any other suggestions?

Andrew