[Zope-CMF] reindexing on worflow state change

Luca Olivetti luca@wetron.es
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:24:16 +0100

En/na Sylvain Thénault ha escrit:

>>>PortalFolder redefines indexObject and reindexObject to do nothing.
>>>Use SkinnedFolder instead.
>>
>>thanks ! I guess that reverting PortalFolder and PortalContent is also a
>>solution... Is there any side effect in doing this that way ?
>

> After a few tries, i can answer by myself... And the answer is: yes
> there is !! I can't see anymore my object's content !
> Using skinned folder, it raises exception when i try to view my
> object...

strange, I don't have this problem but maybe because I defined a custom
view.

> So I've overriden the method redefined by PortalFolder and it seems to
> work correctly now.

Take care, since PortalFolder nullifies various other methods

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007