[Zope-CMF] Re: reindexing on worflow state change

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <Thadi@gmx.de>
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:08:00 +0100

zcrzo> Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:05:33 +0100
zcrzo> From: Sylvain =?iso-8859-1?Q?Th=E9nault?= <Sylvain.Thenault@logilab.fr>
zcrzo> Reply-To: Sylvain =?iso-8859-1?Q?Th=E9nault?= <Sylvain.Thenault@logilab.fr>
zcrzo> Subject: [Zope-CMF] reindexing on worflow state change

zcrzo> hi,

zcrzo> I've a problem using a product I've written in plone.
zcrzo> It inherits from PortalFolder, PortalContent and DefaultDublinCoreImpl
zcrzo> (in this order).

zcrzo> it works correctly but when an the workflow state of an instance changes,
zcrzo> the review_state is not reindexed by the catalog.

Take a look at
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/rthaden/LocCMFProduct/LocCMFProductHowTo/view

i did a product the same way as you did and met the same problems.
There's an explanation on what PortalFolder and SkinnedFolder do and
what they don't etc. Maybe that will help you.

--
Regards,
 Rainer                            Thadi@gmx.de